Gav Cornwell @SpaceOffshore
Since 2018 we’ve been tracking offshore spaceflight operations around the world via social media. A new age of spaceflight is upon us and recovering and reusing rockets and other spaceflight hardware is the way forward!
SpaceXFleet.com was launched in 2018 as a resource space for people to learn about SpaceX’s extensive marine operations.
Support our coverage here!
SpaceXFleet.com is a spaceflight community fan website. We are not affiliated with SpaceX or any vessel provider.
Please do not contact us regarding the following as we cannot help:
- Career Opportunities
- Maritime Solutions for Businesses
- Vessel Services (Chartering, Brokerage etc)
- Anybody trying to contact SpaceX
- Guest posts
Things you should definitely contact us about:
- Licensing content, including News, TV or Social Media use
- Advertising on our site or social media platforms
- Media/Press inquiries
- Technical or editorial problems with the website
- Any question about SpaceX recovery operations that you couldn’t find an answer too
If you meet the above criteria, we endeavour to reply to as many emails and messages as possible. Sorry that we cannot reply to everyone!
Average 4.5 million impressions per month across social media, 85% male audience, majority American audience.
Featured in, WIRED, Florida Today, NASASpaceFlight, Elon Musk’s Twitter (1) (2) space.com, Daily Mail, The Express, VICE, Florida Today and more.
Named as a top influencer to follow by MarineTraffic in 2021.